Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I want my Whirl.

I paid 75¢ for an Evening Whirl last night, and I was reading an article called "Random Ratchetness" in a (what I assume is a regular-ish feature) column called "Tellin' It Like It Is by Harlem B"...In this issue she's tellin it like it is to those of us who get into sex only relationships and then expect reciprocity when we get emotionally attached...

So I was reading it...and then it says "continued on page 7A" and then I searched and searched for page 7A and I don't have it! Part of my Whirl is missing!

Damn. I guess I'll never find out what the rest of her point of view is on the subject.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! When I'm feeling down, and troubled, I pick up a Whirl and suddenly feel very, very lucky! Best headlines...

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...