Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm finding cool blogs left and right.


So I saw this picture that I posted a while ago on here [link]on this blog I found that looks like it's got a lot of potential. It's called Why The Fuck Do You Have A Kid?

It's totally comprised of awesome unfortunate or unusually funny for whatever reason pregnant people or people with babies and really good captions with all sorts of silly internet spellings. It seems like it's pretty new, so I'm excited that I found it so early on.

This kid had sex. Think about it. It looks like he's wearing the same shiny white long sleeved leotard I wore a lot in about the 4th or 5th grade. How old do you have to be to get something pierced? 14? 16?

Reminds me of the knit guitar case!

It also seems that despite my complaining about tumblr, (not here really) I guess I signed up for it a while ago and forgot about it. I just really really hate that you can't comment on anyone's posts. I tried to configure an RSS feed but I don't think I'm going to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...