Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interesting Layouts

They're from this magazine I found that I'm not sure if it's online only or not...it's called U mag. You can tell this goes in chronological order. Some are from the same issues, some issues I only picked one thing, but I looked through all the ones they have up online and picked my faves. You can look if you want here.






















look closely, our friend Tim Barber is in the 'ing' sporting a black eye!












i think this might be my favorite:





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...