Monday, April 6, 2009

LET THE BOOSH IN!


The Mighty Boosh [which I still maintain is way funnier/trippier/weirder/has better music/all around better than the Flight of the Conchords] is now on adult swim on Sunday nights at midnight (in St Louis at least) and I am so stoked. I just wish they'd started at season one when they were zookeepers instead of season three where Howard Moon and Vince Noir work in a secondhand shop owned by their friends and former roommates, one of which is a gorilla and one of which is a shaman. I can't think of their names at the moment.

I tried to watch it last week when my mom was staying on my futon and she had two comments: "Is this a gay show? All the jokes are gay." (they're british, they're best friends who are always together, and something tells me that is where she got that) and "This show looks like it was made for 14 year old boys. I think I have a pretty open mind but this is just too..." I couldn't make out the rest of what she was saying because I was too busy trying to hear my show over her talking.

I'd post something from YouTube for you guys but most of the embedding is disabled by request so just search for it.

This song is stuck in my head a lot and you gotta watch out for the CLOTHES AVALANCHE and get caught watching some more clips in that playlist.

Anyways, I hope you get the point that this is something to be beyond excited about, and I'm glad it happened because the only way I could watch it before was on Ksteg's laptop where we had to change the DVD region code for the British released DVDs.

I found that cool illustration here and the rest of dude's blog is worth looking at because he seems to be a really awesome illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...