Thursday, April 9, 2009

Movie watchin




Shopgirl. Let me just say that I saw this movie in the theater when it came out and it was just on USA channel and I caught the tail end of it and I am still torn about whether or not I like it. It is really well written and well acted yet I really hate everyone in it and the narration and the wording of things and most about it. It really bothers me, yet I somehow find things about it that I like. Everything about it makes me feel a love/hate relationship with it. I guess that must mean something, right?

Maybe it's because I want to like something Steve Martin made? I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. "Maybe it's because I want to like something Steve Martin made?"

    Uh... you've seen Planes Trains and Automobiles right? If not, do yourself a favor as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of Steve Martin movies. I was talking about the fact that he first wrote the book and then made the movie.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...