Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Prank calls

Make me feel totally weird about myself. Especially when there are lapses of like six months between the same prank call.

Someone thought it was funny to call my phone and leave a message pretending like they are a boy that was flirting with me at cementland over the summer, but really they just also prank called me then too. I'm pretty sure the person who it was gave themselves away just by being out of town for the past six months.

On one hand, I think this is funny. On the other hand, I wonder why they think it's funny, and it makes me a little sad.

HLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...