Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sticker Club.

via here

Fancy Tape is like Sticker Collecting for Adults. Taylor and I were talking about how we'd collect the stickers and then we'd keep them in the sticker book but only if it was a nonstick surface so as not to ruin the integrity of the restickability. Let's not even talk about rationing out stickers. You'll get the wrong idea.

I think I just gave myself heartburn, and I can't tell if it's because I regret that I want to spend money on what I'm seeing or if it's because the pictures that are styled so carefully to show suggested uses helped sway me to that opinion, or what. I saw it on another blog, (shown tape is by Karl Zahn) I can't even begin to look or else I really will buy it.

I almost bought this tape from artmart the other day that you can black out spots/pixels to make your own labels...check it out/buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...