Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks Taylor.

Taylor found this really cool flickr page with old found photos and sent it to me. Here are my faves.
I wish the guy would fall out of this picture and all the outfits cut and pasted themselves onto me. Well, maybe not all of them.

this seems like sexual harassment to me.
drunk pontification in chastity glasses.

Boz Scaggs - Middle Man - photo by Guy Bourdin!

it's like weekend at bernie's 2.

taylor said this photo reminded her of me.


their caption said "let it whip" and now that song is stuck in my head.
3 day blinds come in rainbow?

this kiss looks like a good one.

Just meditating in my space chair in my favorite outfit.

this reminds me of growing up in tahoe- minus the icebergs.

taboo things almost always guarantee cool signage.


this reminds me of my friend Spencer Clark



did you feel the magic energy between those photos?


peek a boo!
I've been dreaming of having an outfit like this for a while.


I feel good about this person being a parent.



this reminds me of my friend ghost ice

I asked Peat if he'd ever been snorkeling the other day and he said no. I was gonna tell him about snuba-ing but I didn't wanna blow his mind.


there was a comment that said "is it weird that this sort of turns me on?" I'd say no.



This one reminds me of a picture that was taken of me at the beach when I was about seventeen. It's at my dad's house, otherwise I'd scan it in to compare.

This reminds me of adam and brock's impromptu halloween costumes.

I'm feelin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...