Monday, April 13, 2009

Those pictures of eggs.

I think it's really really funny that Jeremy hates getting his picture taken so much.
Here's Naomi's fantastic heart-bow egg, and Jeremy's egg in the background.

I made and dedicated this egg to Jeremy because he is really good at catching you off guard with the TWSS's-- so good at it, people google it, according to my analytics page.

I made this galaxy on an egg.

egg drawn on by Jeremy Kannapell.

of course Noams and I thought it was funny that I was trying to get the last sip in my neck brace.

This was my egg where I tried to make the splotches into a character, not sure how successful that went.

1 comment:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...