Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TOTO COELO (in the UK) aka TOTAL COELO (in the US)

I EAT CANNIBALS:

I eat cannibal, feed on animal; Your love is so edible to me, I eat cannibals
I eat cannibal, it's incredible; You bring out the animal in me, I eat cannibals
What can you do, you're in a stew; Hot pot, cook it up, I'm never gonna stop
Fancy a bite, my appitite, Yum, yum, gee it's fun; Banging on a different drum
I Eat Cannibal, feed on animal; Your love is so edible to me, I eat cannibals
I eat cannibal, it's incredible; You bring out the animal in me, I eat cannibals
I like spice, tasty and nice; Looks trim, vitamin, forget the dieting
Mmm such a dish, I can't resist; Healthy recipe, what you got it's good for me
All I wanna do, is make a meal of you; We are what we eat, you're my kind of meat
Got a hunger for your love, it's what I'm speaking of; Give a dog a bone, I can take it home
Sung in unison with last two lines of previous verse: Hot pot, cook it up, I'm never gonna stop
Yum, yum, gee it's fun, I'm banging on a drum; Looks trim, vitamin, forget the dieting
I eat cannibaaaallls
I eat cannibal, feed on animal; Your love is so edible to me, I eat cannibals
I eat cannibal, it's incredible; You bring out the animal in me, I eat cannibals (fade)


MILK FROM THE COCONUT:

Hit me, hit me, hit me, hit me
Ah; it's getting sour by the hour; hit me
Tough nut, don't crack; shake my tree and I'll attack
no cut, skin deep; secrets that you try to keep
I say hey hey you; don't you break my shell
I say hey hey you; 'cause I know you well
I say hey hey you; now I see the sign
I've got you finally beat; so baby walk those feet
You take the milk from the coconut; you take the milk from the coconut
Bye bye play thing; did you have me dancing on a string?
Show time, bad turn; the party's over, took me time to learn
I say hey hey you; did you pop it again?
I say hey hey you; now your bullet's done
I say hey hey you; do you wanna shoot the fruit?
well if you hit the shy; you're gonna run me dry
You take the milk from the coconut; you take the milk from the coconut
let's go round again; hit me again
Food for thought to make you hunger; coconut, taking the milk
nearly had me going under; coconut, taking the milk
Who took the drink from everything?; coconut, taking the milk
I'll give you hell, you broke my shell; taking the milk, taking the milk
taking the milk, taking the milk; coconut!
You take the milk from the coconut
you take the milk from the coconut

DRACULA'S TANGO:

The moon was shining in the night, The hounds were baying under simple stars
And as you storm under the lights, I knew my heart would be at stake
Am I just another victim? Coz I never can resist him
Oh don't, don't go; You're gentle touch
Is what I need so much and; Dracula la la I'm a sucker for your love
When you do do do what you do to me; And you la la la now I've got you in my blood
Supernatural love's getting through to me; Dracula la la I'm a sucker for your love
When you do do do what you do to me; And you la la la now I've got you in my blood
Don't you know dear Count it's a mystery?
Prima Donna I'm yours; Even though you have the cross to bear
We take the mirror off the doors; And snuggle in our double tomb
Coz your castle is a nightmare; You've got batty friends who live there
Oh please, just squeeze; I go insane don't tap my windowpane
Dracula la la I'm a sucker for your love; When you do do do what you do to me
And you la la la now I've got you in my blood; Supernatural love's getting through to me
Got to get my teeth in you; Necking is the thing to do
Even though they never know it; Positive or not
You and I coagulate; Vitalise a dieing rate
Dracula my dear; You know I'm after every drop
Get into a different vein; R.I.P is all the same
I was bitten now I'm trying; Transylvania
You're the coffin I'm the key; We tune up in harmony
I'll do anything for you; Except for mania
Dracula la la I'm a sucker for your love; When you do do do what you do to me
And you la la la now I've got you in my blood; Supernatural love's getting through to me
Dracula la la I'm a sucker for your love; When you do do do what you do to me
And you la la la now I've got you in my blood

How come no one's made a fanvid of like Twilight or True Blood with that song yet?

There is no video for this but someone needs to make one, if you liked any of these songs go listen to Spy vs Spy!

Also IF ANYONE SEES THIS ON LP EVER, BUY IT FOR ME AND I'LL PAY YOU BACK (unless you specify that it is a gift) I have the I eat cannibals on 45 but I really would love to play some of those other songs...plus, milk from the coconut and i eat cannibals both have "part 2" versions which are more abstract but still pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...