Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bratz Top Model

The other day I was on someone's flickr and I came across this picture of a Bratz doll laid out in a magazine cover style and remembered an old post where I'd found a bunch of videos of girls reinacting America's Next Top Model with their Bratz dolls. It's pretty funny. A lot of the ANTM ones are removed by the user but it looks like the girl who I liked her videos the best (a lot of them didn't have audio or were captions instead of voice overs and so they were kinda boring) but this one is hilarious. I think now that this is the second time I've come across this I'm going to subscribe to this girl's Youtube channel, It looks like she's moved on to Project Runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...