Saturday, November 6, 2010

ZEF SO FRESH! You need to know about Die Antwoord!


DIE ANTWOORD'S MP3 ALBUM $O$ IS ONLY LIKE 5 BUCKS ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW! BUY IT!

My friends Lee and Christine dressed up as them for Halloween, and they were so dedicated she had a wig made of Yolandi's haircut, and he cut his hair just like the Ninja's...This is the only picture I took that night and unfortch it's only of Lee, but I bet some will turn up later, and I made a quick fun animated gif of him doing this that I'll post in a bit.



Fall in love with Ninja and Yolandi like countless others have by watching interviews with them:


this one is really good because it references all the music that they're talking about and intersperses the video footage:

HA and here they are in Ameoba and look how fucking crazy Ninja looks like he's about to crawl out of his skin hahahah and I don't think I've ever seen one of these with a celebrity or musician that picked out SO much stuff! I would totally pick out that much stuff too.

I watched this horrible review/explanation/I don't know what the fuck it is, and it is clearly from people that just flat out DO NOT GET IT. It's like their whole review is "These people are weird? They must be joking!" I think those people that made the video are weird.

Also they post awesome videos of them just filming things that are interesting to watch, like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...