Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brothers and Buellers

My parents used to always make jokes or comparisons of how my brother was more like Ferris Bueller because he always made friends wherever he goes and everyone knows who he is, but then I moved to St Louis and kind of became the same thing, so now we have two Ferris Bueller types. I'm excited to see my brother in 18 days! Image is via this awesome photoblog taylor showed me that I think I have to look at very regularly now because I've already emailed like 5 different people images from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...