Monday, December 20, 2010

FINALLY, I GET TO SUBMIT TO WE HAVE LASERS!



[WE HAVE LASERS!!!!!!]
Found this single topic blog in summer of 2009 and was sure I'd never gotten a laser portrait taken and was super jealous that I'd never be able to submit to it. Then I find this! 10th grade homecoming dance, Fall 2001, age 15, where I went stag to the dance because I'd just moved there from Reno about a month before and only had a few friends, one of which made me go third wheel on her date with my good friend Edbury and a pretty much every other redheaded punkish boy in our high school because she was afraid they were going to smoke pot in the limo. For the record, they did not. Aw, my dad probably got that corsage for me so I wasn't left out. I can't tell if that's sad or nice.
UPDATE: [THEY POSTED IT] and [MY FRIEND JUSTIN SENT ONE TOO]

7 comments:

  1. Hah hah...dang I wish I coulda included this in http://www.squid-ball.com/2009/09/laser-portrait-squids/ - Click OBLIVIA's picture for a hilarious story surrounding the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, but I bet you could probably still at least email them to the people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laser squids pictures to the laser blog people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, OBLIVIA's was already featured there. Not sure about TOP GEAR's though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn y'all! I was about to link the sweet OBLIVIA laser story. Too late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stellar hand placement.
    You should hand model.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...