Sunday, December 26, 2010

I can't even tell if these are funny anymore...

I hung out with my friend Vince who I've been friends with since we were 13 and are 6 days apart (who so kindly picked me up from the airport and hung out with my family for pretty much 2 days) and we spent a good chunk of time the other afternoon looking at Inspirational poster spoofs, mostly having to do with Chris Hansen of "To Catch A Predator" fame. My dad brought us Chinese takeout after his water aerobics class and we all watched 30 Rock episodes with my parents and brother and brother's girlfriend LeeAr. LeeAr is going to put feather extensions in my hair and I am going to dye them crazy colors before we do it! She's also going to do my roots YAY! It was kind of like being 14 again only no one got upset that Vince was spending the night and Ryan has a girlfriend and I didn't scream at him to get out of my room and we have faster internet.

click the after the jump to view all the Chris Hansen Posters...



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...