Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Maria Bamford is one of my favorite comedians


Thank you Joe for introducing me to her show because I love her and her pug and to get through the winter I am going to watch this over and over and maybe try to create something similar in winter boredom hibernation it if I were better at the audio portion of video production/editing...there was one where she went to a new therapist that Ann and I literally were laughing so hard that we had to rewind to hear the other half of what we were laughing so hard about...but anyways you should watch all 20 episodes. They are all about 5 minutes in length. [START WITH THE PILOT]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...