Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Barry McGee Designed A Bike Saddle?


As if I needed an excuse to want to sit on a bearded man's face. Although they appear to be sold out everywhere, it was a collaboration with RVCA and Cinelli, based off the success of the fixed gear bike they put out. I also really really wanted the PAM (Perks and Mini, Australian fashion designers that are AWESOME) cycling hat he made, even though my ears kind of stick out in those kinds of hats...image via [HERE]

While I'm making sex jokes I might as well post this weird video I found and don't really know what context to put it in...banana seats=sexy commercial for bananas? Here's to hoping you learn something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...