Friday, January 21, 2011

It had to be done someday...

Ever since I got this art studio lite app on my phone, it's like I discovered a weird free pixellated version of photoshop again and any time I have to wait in line for anything or am bored during commercial breaks while watching TV, waiting in a Dr's office, anything like that, I find a picture to add either drawings or text to pictures already on my phone to email to my friends for a laugh or to impress boys and now I realize that this is why I have a blog to send things to so if I feel like sending something to more than a few of my friends, I should just tell my blog instead, and I've been breaking that rule a lot lately and it's making me waste a lot of time emailing. Woopsies! Here are the first ones I made of Chilly and Brak:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...