Friday, January 28, 2011

My entertainment

Watching nature documentaries on cough syrup is kinda trippy, but when your cat sits next to the TV and reacts to every sound on it without actually ever looking at the screen, and your aunt who's married to your doctor sends you texts joking about your medical questions, you get to make your own fun.
I also had my friend deliver me groceries, answered the door in a SARS mask and barked, "I can't give you the flu!" at her while passing her a check. Then I made soup, while still wearing the mask, and went straight back to bed after eating some of it. It's delicious and has bacon and split peas in it.

1 comment:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...