Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SATURDAY IS GONNA BE A BIG NIGHT: WHITE FLAG PROJECTS OPENS 'TIME WOUNDS ALL HEELS'



[Read more about our opening and the show on st louis art map]
And at the opening I will be working shooting pictures of you and serving you complimentary beer for tips. I'm especially excited about this opening because my friend that used to play a ton at Spooky Action Palace (aka Michael and my basement from 2005-2008 or so) under the name Burning Star Core from Cincinnati, OH is performing at some point during the opening reception, I'm so stoked to see my friend Spencer!

Here is footage of his first solo museum exhibition that was pretty recent...it is like a human beatbox in person and he is amazing and edits down pop music for fun to listen to only the parts he likes in his car (I totally have done that with several songs since I rode in his car with him to a KWUR hosted show he played at the Gargoyle a few years back) and he is the nicest dude and I want my friends to show him a good time or be excited about hanging out with him!

This picture is also in the show, uncensored. Yup, if you are just as confused as I am about what's up widdat then read that st louis art map article because I bet we got a shit ton of people unsubscribing from our mailing list when they opened this gem up. I like the balloons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...