Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowpocalypse prep at Schnucks

Ice rain will really get us in a tizzy huh? People are buying stuff like it's going out of style. Myself included, it was really hard not to get swept up in, like I don't even usually buy bread but I felt like I needed it because what if this was the last time I could buy bread or leave the house all week?! I had to buy a small VEGGIE SNACK TRAY because that was the only celery they had left (even the kind in the water that's precut) and I can't make soup without celery! I ran into at least two people I know, and Anya said she was at the same location three hours prior and it was not this bad. The teenagers that checked me out did a crappy job, but I liked them because they were giggly.

2 comments:

  1. Fresh produce will be the new currency in the post-Snowpocalyptic wasteland.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...