Monday, January 24, 2011

THEY'RE COMING BACK!!! THE AMAZING ACRO CATS!!!!

Yay! Cranky Yellow on Cherokee is hosting the Cat Circus again, which I saw in 2009 (amazing poster below made by Sleepy Kitty) and posted an account of when I saw it here, and I'm reposting the picture of me with the cat band in my neck brace because it's just too weird and funny not to post.


WHO'S GOING WITH ME? ALL OF YOU hopefully! Buy tickets early and arrive early, last time the only reason I got a seat was because someone felt bad that the girl in a neck brace was in the standing room audience. It appears that this time they've prepared and scheduled two shows, one on January 31st and one on February 1st, both shows at 7 pm!
[MORE INFO AND BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE]

2 comments:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...