Saturday, January 8, 2011

This is what I get for tweeting about breaking a molar and needing a dentist to give me a crown!


I broke a molar yesterday pretty much EXACTLY at 5 pm on a Friday and after calling up my mom and learning about our ameriplan non insurance discount program since I cancelled my dental insurance months ago and also a lesson on haggling with a dentist for competitive pricing (do I negotiate with the receptionist or the DDS while he's in my mouth? Maybe I will just print my price matching research out and bring it with me?) and then calling my dental hygienist friend to assess the severity and urgency of the situation (god I hope her boss takes ameriplan) I have a Lot of work to do today. I'm going to Direct Message these dentist people, maybe they'll help me research an "in-network referral" or teach me how to dougie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...