Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This thing was in our White Flag Office for a while


Matt bought it because artist Mike Kelley made it and I forget what he says but apparently it's over 20 phrases and I also remember being kind of creeped out by it. I am less creeped out by it now that I know that Perks and Mini were involved. Watch the promo videos for this toy below, I like how they used the beat from Stereo Total's  "Musique Automatique" they were one of my favorites from about ages 16 to 21, so clearly I have a soft spot for them.
[BUY HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...