Friday, February 11, 2011

CRUSWORTHY ALERT: FREESTYLE SPANISH SKATEBOARDER KILLIAN MARTIN

My friend Fran posted hipped me to this video and I have an instant crush. I don't even know if he's cute or polite or anything but I already love him. My exact words were actually: "OH MAH GAWD. HIS SOCKS. HIS TWIRLING AND GLIDING ABILITIES...upside down pushups? FUCK, man...sign me UP!" But in real life, I really want all his sweet Vision Streetwear shoes and gear. I wonder if they just gave him a bunch of stuff or if they are one of his sponsors. Why must I love boys so much?



Then I watched two more because he is awesome:





1 comment:

  1. The thought that went through my head was that I wanted to have his non-existent babies.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...