Others I watched:
- a kid was on a 20 foot skateboard ramp and spoke a voice search into his friend's phone who was standing on a ladder at the top of the halfpipe
- microbiologists color bacteria with Google logo colors and "grow" google's logo in a pitri dish and then take a photo and change the background to their Google Homepage (I so have to come up with something awesome next time I'm bored)
- two asian guys used google street view to race one another across the country
- someone used phonetic sounds in google translate to make the computer speak beatbox sounds over the speaker
- a dude gave himself a haircut by setting up two laptops facing the front and back of his head and used google video chat
- google translate over loudspeakers to dictate a bingo game to a room full of elderly (presumably) eastern europeans
- Maria Sharipova asks questions on a multiple choice test to her cell phone's google voice service and has to hit balls at guys holding signs that were either A B or C
- kid brothers playing that "chubby bunny" game where you stuff marshmallows in your mouth until Google Voice can't recognize that they're saying "chubby bunny" anymore.
Then I finally got hungry and realized I had wasted like an hour on videos. Ok now I have to get back to work so I can go to bed. See you tomorrow morning, blog.