Thursday, February 10, 2011

I was about to go to bed after making nachos...

...and then While I was Shredding Cheddar Cheese, not even bent over, mind you, Chilton leapt up from the table behind me onto my shoulders. Now, granted I've been trying to teach him how to turn this into a piggy back ride trick, I did not know he was retaining any of the lessons. Just like a cat, only when it's convenient for him. I had to carefully run into the other room to snap this photo, where he got quite comfortable up there for a minute.

2 comments:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...