Thursday, February 10, 2011

Last Night I had a Musical Sex Dream That Can Only Be Comparable to Grease 2's "Let's Do It For Our Country"

...mostly because it was ultimately interrupted by realizing I'd overslept. It was just starting to get good, too. I wish I could remember the song from the dream, but I don't think the guy in my dream would go for it if I started singing it to him and jumped on him and clung to him like a koala bear like I did in the dream...In real life, I forget how tall and clumsy I am and would probably knock most guys over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...