Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My brother and my dad sent me these

I get to meet up with them and my mom and sister and nephews in Reno this weekend! My brother sent me this helvetica thing along with an article on someone getting a helvetica tramp stamp (which I actually hate to admit but almost actually thought it would be funny to get when I was 22 and drunk during the day that fateful horrible summer but thank god for the 5 SLU girls that wanted "crazy ear piercings" and were in line before me because Now I don't have a tattoo I regret!) and then I texted my dad and I love that his text messages are always formatted in letter form and always end with "love, Dad" and now I'm snowed in and sharing them with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...