Thursday, February 10, 2011

New space is having an art show in the Grove on Manchester!

Woah! There's a printmaking show going on down the street basically between White Flag and Atomic Cowboy on Manchester Ave, I've seen kind of good looking dudes (or at least ones that said hi to me and seemed friendly with good style) smoking cigarettes outside of that SPACE but I had no idea that it was going to host art shows! Check it out, there's a video! I know that Sleepy Kitty always makes great posters (I recently mentioned them when posting about the cat circus that I ended up being too sick to go to and I think it was snowing anyways) and my friend Vadim is in the show too!

Print/Pull Bump from MadeMonarchs on Vimeo.
Print/Pull printmaking show in St. louis, Mo. February 18th featuring: John Vogl, Delicious Design League, Sleepy Kitty, Kevin McCoy, Rashaad Whittier, Kirsten O' Loughlin, Blaine Deutsch, and Vadim Gershman.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, according to this article,

    http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2011/02/cat_circus_rescheduled.php

    The Cat Circus has been rescheduled for March 10th!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...