Monday, February 21, 2011

Practice Finger or Practice Hand: You decide which sounds dirtier...

I'm painting all these fake nails for photo shoot purposes that I've been talking about for weeks now, so I don't have to waste a bunch of time and paint models' nails, just press em on, and before I was holding them up individually with tweezers, and kept thinking "there's got to be a better way to do this!!" and my friend who went to beauty school told me, "oh yeah, I've got a practice hand for that!" so I went out and got one today. I felt creepy opening them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...