Sunday, February 27, 2011

So many good things this Sunday evening

Why is crystal hot sauce so good on pizza? Why is it so much better off a glittery heart shaped plate? Why is Chilton so snuggly and puppy-like and awesome? Why is my bed so comfy and why doesn't it feel more decadent to be watching THREE glowing screens as I write this from my phone and watch TV? This is the perfect Sunday evening. Good luck trying to get me to go anywhere, I can only think of two people who can get me out of the house at this moment, and they're probably busy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...