Friday, February 25, 2011

This reminded me of that

This song I heard on a few commercials is pretty catchy, it's on the first Kia Soul Hamsters spot and  When I looked it up to do this comparison, I got a few videos of teenagers or college students making music videos featuring the song on youtube starring themselves in it (so you know it's uncomfortably hip) but I thought to post about it because I immediately thought it sounded like 1980 release "Fade To Grey" by synthpop masters Visage. You decide if you hear it too; below is the ad spot for a video game that I kind of want to play just because of the commercial, and then is the Visage song.
de blob 2 commercial with "Colours" by Calvin Harris:

"Fade to Grey" by Visage:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...