Sunday, March 27, 2011

Best Response Ever

Yesterday at the oyster festival or whatever at the Schlafly Taproom I went to the bathroom and Jake and Jeff took my phone off the table and confused a lot of my friends with short charming incomplete sentence text messages like "Vaginas" and "mmm hot dogs." and this gem to one of my bosses at white flag, which would be embarrassing if we all hadn't known one another for years and regularly make pretty blue jokes at one another, so I was very pleased that he responded with a picture of a salad bar with a sign that says "tossed salad". Good job, Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...