Sunday, March 13, 2011

He does this every time I get home

It's nice to have something that loves you so much to come home to. Whatever countertop surface is nearby, Chilton comes and hops up on it and waits for me to tap just below my collarbones with both hands before he can climb up on me to say hi and hug, or if I'm doing things and not taking time to snuggle sometimes he just hops up onto me and bullies me into snuggles and hugs. It's pretty hilarious when I'm trying to do something like take off my makeup and brush my teeth before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...