Friday, March 25, 2011

Snowy White

It snowed today and my friend Piper Williamson at the Salon Lofts fixed my roots and gave me such a cute haircut! I can't believe my hair's gotten pretty long! I might bug her in a few weeks to trim my bangs! I think I like how she styled it so much that if I can make myself look this cute with the white blonde, I might keep it for a week or so til I use the awesome hair dye she got me more of that I use at home, but bleaching, toning, and cutting is left to my friendly neighborhood salon professional for a reason! I wish she could style my hair every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...