Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cat Art Party

This is pretty much how my last two weeks have been like, it's either this or my computer, but it's been at least 2 nights a week where I stayed up so late that when I finally slept it could only be called a nap. Chilton's been a good little work buddy, but OnDemand, TiVo, and Cheez-its have been a godsend. I have to finish this so I can hang this for Saturday's show I wasnt going to tell anyone I'm in but now that I like what I'm making I want everyone to see! I also want to get this done and hung so I can go see Vivian Girls and The Black Lips tomorrow night at The Firebird!!!! More about both shows later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...