Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hanging out with folded laundry and tv

Working on endless projects and Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash/depends-on-the-day documents in bed and Chilton is doing his chilling out stretched as far as he can, taking up the whole bed like he's some sort of large breed dog. I'm jealous of the easy catnap ability right now. I wish I had more episodes of quality shows to watch on my TiVo while I work late on stuff, and hope I can be swimmingly productive when I get up in the morning because my project load requires more time than exists in my deadlines. Story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...