Monday, April 18, 2011

Midnight view from Compton Hill Water Tower on Grand Ave & hwy 44

They're going to be open every full moon from about sunset til midnight or so if tonight is any indication that their experiment to stay open late on a full moon was a success!


 Here's the view from the top of the tower at night time:

Here's a poster I illustrated of the Compton Hill Water Tower as part of a series of South St Louis architectural landmarks that I did last year...the white background got a little screwy from this file but all the smaller versions I had saved were all flattened out, so it seemed like more work than I had time for right now to fix that background with no layers just to post on the blog...I'll fix it later:

1 comment:

  1. didn't know the tower was open last night, but how awesome is that! what a great idea, I hope to catch the next one. --douglis.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...