Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Accidental New Book Purchase

I stopped into Big Sleep Books by accident because I was headed with such purpose to Audi K's hot dogs to get a Greek Dog and a tiger's blood flavor sno cone with New Orleans cream on top, and the lady was so nice and knew so much about her inventory that I ended up buying three books (above pic) and snapping some pictures of two books about the Chicago worlds fair and murder mystery (they specialize in mysteries and thrillers and the like if you couldn't tell by the name or didn't know) and some others that I took note of the cover design. I hope these pictures show up, I've been having some trouble with that lately and I have a sneaking suspicion that this post will help me solve the mystery of which application is to blame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...