Friday, May 13, 2011

Fancy Family Dinner

My mom picked up some ahi tuna steaks from Costco and I dressed and grill seared and sliced them to perfection and she made this delicious sauce to put over everything that had lemon juice and capers and parsley and stone ground mustard or something and it was really delicious and we had fun! My brother was wowed that the seaweed salad she bought from Costco tasted just as good as it does at his fave restaurants! I wish I still had a Costco membership now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...