Friday, May 13, 2011

New swimwear!!!

Yesterday my brother took me out to breakfast and then we went across the street to American Apparel (we don't have one in STL so it's cool when I actually get to try stuff on!!) and I immediately fell in love with these high waisted bottoms (since you might NEVER see a coin slot/plumber's crack in any pair of pants I own if I bent over, and I'm too pale to be concerned with tan lines anyway, plus the boy I'm dating has a perma t shirt tan from skateboarding and playing outside) and confusing as hell wraparound tops didn't COMPLETELY flatten me out on top so I went for it. When I couldn't decide between the two, My awesome brother offered to buy me one of em so I didn't have to choose! AWESOME!

1 comment:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...