Friday, May 20, 2011

Taylor's teenage brother and her kitty fousse

Elliot is 17 and goes to college in the fall and i think he is starting to realize we aren't as much older than him than he used to think and maybe even is starting to think we are cool. I drove him back to Taylor's after we all went to the zoo to pet stingrays and he had something to say about all the songs that played on my iPod, his opinions on how small the college town is that he'll be going to, and his 78 (I think?) airhead BMW motorcycle. Hanging out with him made me miss hanging with my younger nephew who is turning 17 about a week after my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...