Thursday, May 19, 2011

Way to kill my dreams, friend.

Earlier today I spent About an hour on the phone with AT&T because my DSL Internet wasn't working and I guess my neighborhood has been converted to uverse and so I don't have Internet at home until at least Monday when they ship me the new modem. It better double as a wireless router or I'm gonna be PISSSED. The guy I talked to for so long was really nice and helpful at least, and I put him on speakerphone so I could see the awesome pics anchovy was texting me from his findings at the goodwill warehouse, so that makes it better. It's only a few days but I already miss my best friend the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...