Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why I love Chilton

He is the best snuggler in the world, we are making tornado sirens less scary now. I turn 25 tomorrow and I don't really know what I'm doing, just that I won't be having a big celebration with all my friends until next weekend, which is how it's pretty much always been since everyone has memorial day weekend plans. I'm going to another wedding of people I love with Taylor, we booked a boutique hotel in Chicago for 2 nights and there is a wine reception and wifi throughout, so basically we are going to have a romantic weekend with out laptops in our king sized bed, which we got because I'm a bed hog. I can't wait. I'll take lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...