Monday, May 16, 2011

You know, just doin my brother's homework on vacay

He's in an advertising class and his group project needed a pretty pie chart to show how their budget would be allocated so I made him one after he snapped some photos of a beer bottle with his fancy camera. I nearly quit when he said he wanted more options but I bit my tongue and made him two so his group will be happy. Oh Ps I still need to be someplace's graphics intern for this summer so if you know some place that will still accept applicants for this summer in St Louis please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...