Friday, June 24, 2011

My favorite baby book "Messy Goose"


Low and behold it's about a messy procrastinating silly goose, which pretty much explains A LOT about how I turned out. I was curious about it so I looked it up and found a video of Captain Kangaroo reading the story. It's very short, give it a listen. Here are some old pictures of this California 80s baby to give you an idea of when I demanded that messy goose read to me over and over and over and over. I guess I thought it was funny, or my parents and older sister were really animated while reading books to me? I wonder if my brother remembers this book at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...