Monday, June 27, 2011

WOMEN, LADIES, LADIES, GIRLS

I took the first picture on my way driving back to STL from KC when I was there in early May for Worful's art show (some pics of the show here and ones I'm in here from his postings on The Pretty Blog) at super rad skate shop Escapist, and I'm not sure if I took the women picture on my own accord or if I'd already seen the second photo on his Messengerbird website or not, but after taking the last two with my iPhone at a certain thrift store chain last week, I have a feeling I know where he could've snapped it! Either we think alike or I'm a big copycat, but either way I think it could matter less to both of us, which is part of why he's so cool.

Psst- Tell him I said that I want to make him blush and nervous giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...