Friday, July 29, 2011

Is it weird that I want to work out to this song?

Ever since Liz took me to the YMCA gym and I decided that I liked the disco station they were playing and Christine took me to the spinning on stationary bikes class I guess I 'get' why people say things like "oh I have a workout playlist" which I always thought was kind of strange before, but it really is just as much of a bummer as when you feel like leaving the dance floor because something you're not so into starts playing...but this sort of stuff might actually be good for working out...Ann was playing it on the MGMT Pandora station...

1 comment:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...