Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pretty Nails for the Pretty Blog


I painted my nails like a Pretty Skateboard they put out (Worful designed it) and emailed my friends over there the pic I took with it and they posted it today. Yay! I love submitting to blogs it's kind of like guest blogging in a small way. Below I posted the rest of the shots I took of them just because they look so different in brighter light, and also I was very impressed with myself for taking the one of both hands while balancing my phone on my knee and pressing the shutter button with my chin. I can't believe I just admitted that. The things we do while we're alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...